NEWSLetter 117 (Winter 2011):
- A Walk Around Greywell CBA Festival of Archaeology, July 2011.
- Display at Princes Mead, Farnborough. CBA Festival of Archaeology.
- Visit to Bramshill House. Heritage Day Sept. 2011.
- Fancy Going to the Electric To-night? The Empire Electric Theatre, North Camp.
- Snippets: Guildford Museum, IFA Decision, Tower Hill Progress.
- September Member’s Evening: Croydon Airport, Pompeii, Agrimensur, the Roman land surveyor.
- St Peter’s Church, Farnborough. 250 Years of history in the Crypt.
- Book Review: Semi-Detached London.
NEWSLetter 118 (Spring 2012):
- 23 Tower Hill – Report.
- Annual General Meeting 2012.
- Notes from an Exhibition Images of Surrey by John and Edward Hassell.
- Flint Knapping with Karl Lee. Including photos of items produced.
- Vi Scregg – A Tribute.
- Review: Technology and Survival in the Iron Age
- Greywell ‘The Old Manor House’, ‘Garden Terrace’ and ‘Shrunken Village’.
- Local Studies Report. Admission Register, Churchwarden’s Accounts, Rates and Land Tax Assessments.
- Snippets. CBA Festival dates, ‘Finding the Road’, Back to School, Hill House Pottery.
- The Local Electric Theatres. Photo of Empire Electric Theatre from Jo Gosney’s collection.
NEWSLetter 119 (Autumn 2012):
- Pottery Display at Fleet Library. An exhibition of medieval/post-medieval pottery.
- Review - Wessex Film Archive. A presentation in May given by David Lee.
- Greywell Survey. The first joint survey with BARG.
- Review – Roman Provence. An illustrated talk given by Tony and Virginia Wright.
- Snippets. Finds by metal detectorists near Odiham, Rosemary Rawcliffe’s talk on Workhouses, Field-walking in the grounds of Farnborough Abbey.
- Visit to Farnham Castle as part of CBA Festival 2012.
- Review – ‘Comely Grace’ a novel set in the English Civil War around Farnham.
NEWSLetter 120 (Winter 2012/13):
- Heritage Centre re-opens in Camberley.
- Don’t Ask How To Pronounce the Names! The Archaeological Sites of Mexico - impression of John Wall's NEHHAS talk of Fri 25th January.
- Ginny Pringle - Excavations at Holybourne Down. Given on Thu 24th January in Farnham.
- Counterfeiting in Roman Britain A.D.43 – A.D.410 Talk given by Hugh Williams on Fri 22nd Feb.
- Annual General Meeting to be held on 22nd March 2013.
- Borderware Pottery Analysis.
NEWSLetter 121 (Summer 2013):
- Ye Old Farm, Highgate Lane. Farnborough.
- Report on Heckfield 1991-2003 to be written.
- Reviews: Medieval Pottery and the Transition to Post Medieval Production.
- A Tale of Two Exhibitions.
- Odiham Castle – Discussion Evening.
- CBA Festival of Archaeology, July 2013 – NEHHAS Events:
Visit to Greywell Hill House.
A walk from Greywell along the Basingstoke Canal.
NEWSLetter 122 (Winter 2013/14):
- Report on the Pottery Exhibition at Aldershot Museum. History in the Making.
- NEHHAS Reference Pottery Lists are to go on our Website.
- News of further surveying at Greywell in June 2014.
- Reports on the various talks:
Sep 2013, 3 short talks by NEHHAS members: Derbyshire Well Dressing, Chatsworth House, Woollaton Hall and Kelham Island Museum.
Second World War wreck site in the Red Sea.
Oct 2013: Is it a Hill Fort or a Hill Top Enclosure?
Dec 2013: Thames Valley Archaeological Services excavation at the Elizabeth House in Oxford.
NEWSLetter 123 (Summer 2014):
- From Hunting Lodge to Folly de Grandeur. King Henry’s Hunting Lodge
- The Viking Exhibition at the British Museum.
- Current Archaeology Live! 2014.
- SHERDS Report Publication. Local pottery handbook.
- Other News.
Further joint NEHHAS/BARG Geophysical Survey at Greywell.
Directory of Local History & Archaeology.
University of Reading “Town Life” Project at Silchester. Final year.
Basing House excavation (coinciding with the 2014 CBA Festival).
Lives of the First World War. Website.
- Review of Recent Talks:
Jan 2014: Egypt – Off and On the Beaten Path! John Wall.
Apr 2014: Travels in the Balkans. Pam Taylor.
NEWSLetter 124 (Winter 2014/15):
- Greywell Survey 2014.
- Building Watch in Aldershot
- Other Items of News:
Fleet Library Heritage Centre.
Our Library move from Archaeology Centre, Bagshot.
- Review of Recent Talks.
Sep 2014 - An Introduction to the Anglo-Saxon Charters
Oct 2014 - Reading Abbey
Nov 2014 - Down the Memory Line – Railways on Old Picture Postcards
Dec 2014 - Members Talks: Cove Fort, Utah; Woking Palace; Reykjavik, Iceland.
NEWSLetter 125 (Summer 2015):
- Hill House Pottery, Tower Hill, Cove. Includes 8 photos of items of pottery.
- Hampshire Cultural Trust. Now operates Hampshire galleries and museums.
- Rotherwick Ponds. 1988-89 NEHHAS Survey.
- Other Items of News.
- Review of Recent Talks:
Jan 2015 - Turkey, Crossroads of the Continents
Feb 2015 - The Romano-British Site at Flexford
NEWSLetter 126 (Winter 2015/16):
- Visit To Guildford Museum Stores. Photo of Pottery Sherds.
- A ‘New’ Pottery Kiln at the 17th Century Village, Gosport.
- NEHHAS Neatham Excavations (1971). Initial Analysis Of Bones. includes 2 Tables.
- CBA South-East Conference - Life in the Mesolithic, etc.
- Other news - Badshot Lea Storage and NEHHAS Committee Changes.
NEWSLetter 127 (Summer 2016):
- Obituary - Geoffrey Stanley Hoare
- Dig Basing! First weekend’s Trial Pits.
- Silchester Excavations – 1997-2015. Report of talk by Professor Michael Fulford.
- Emperor Napoléon III. Short biography of ‘our’ Napoléon, buried in Farnborough.
NEWSLetter 128 (Winter 2016/17):
- Clay Tobaco Pipes - ‘The Grove’, Heckfield. Includes drawings.
- Report on Heckfield Excavations. 3 photos of finds. Report In course of preparation.
- Planned Visit by Meudon’s Historical Society.
- Dig Basing! 2016-17. Presentation deferred.
- Industrial Archaeology.
- Other News: Crossrail Exhibition & Three Roman Houses discovered in Chichester.
- Accounts of two Recent Talks in Farnborough:
Oct 2016 - The Country Houses of North East Hampshire.
Nov 2016 - Recollections of a Deportee to Germany During WW2.